Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Little Chicken Insanity


So my daughter and I have been on this diet lately. It's a fad diet, so I won't go into the details, but I will say we've both lost a good amount of weight in a short time. And I'm all about the instant gratification of seeing scale numbers go down on a regular basis. The food choices are very limited, though, and we've been eating chicken quite often. A LOT of chicken. And since vegetable choices are also limited, I've been searching and searching for ways to prepare said chicken, so you might say I've had chicken on the brain these past five weeks.

And when I have one thing on my mind for a long amount of time, something like this invariably happens:

Front view
Side View
It's been rather gray and dreary here, too, as late March is apt to be, and I've been longing for the colors of summer. Thankfully the chicken we've been eating doesn't come in these colors, although I do wonder if it would taste more like cake if it did ...

Pattern available here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/226418189/funky-chicken-trio-crochet-amigurumi?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=funky+chicken+trio&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

or here:
http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/home-decor/funky-chicken-trio/136010

The End (hahahaha!)




1 comment: